Would you like to make a difference in a person’s life?
Do you have some free time?
Are you looking to learn new and valuable skills?
Because of volunteers’ dedication and hard work freely given, our funds go a long way to meeting the needs of our clients. Time to spare – even a few hours a week – can be a valuable contribution to The Centre Project.
Volunteering can be a chance for you to share a specialist skill you have or to gain new ones!
Volunteering can be a good way of plumping up the CV and make you stand out from the crowd in job interviews:
- Volunteer coordinator
- supporting English and Literacy teaching,
- providing one to one IT tuition,
- kitchen assistant
- Raising our profile
- listening and providing emotional support to service users
- supervising use of pool tables
- providing IT support
- organising events and fundraising
- setting out and clearing away equipment
- supporting sporting activities
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for The Centre Project please contact us on 0116 255 4013 or email us at email@example.com