Mental Health Support
We have a Mental Health Support worker who will:
- give you a safe time and place to talk to without judging you
- help you make sense of things and understand yourself better
- help you resolve complicated feelings, or find ways to live with them
- help you recognise unhelpful patterns in the way you think or act, and find ways to change them (if you want to)
With the support of a qualified Art Therapist, you can use a wide variety of art materials to help you to:
- express yourself
- find emotional support
- grow in confidence
- understand yourself better
- meet others
- gain support and understanding
Come along to a session to find out more and speak to Clare the Art therapist.
You don’t have to be an artist to take part – everyone is welcome
Tuesdays 1.00pm – 3.00pm. Call us to find out when the next session is on.
We provide opportunities for people to engage in physical activity – Exercise & Fitness whilst at the Centre. This is targeted at residents who ordinarily will not engage in any form of physical activity. The active buddy sessions are aimed at encouraging service users to join in a simple exercise session once a week.
Every Thursday Evening 5.30pm – 7.30pm