Being unemployed can be hard to deal with on your own, but being part of a CAP Job Club means you face the challenge with other people in similar situations.
The Centre Project is working with Christians Against Poverty (CAP) to run a CAP Job Club. The job club has a flexibility based around some core activities. The club runs once a week and provides a place of trust and security, where people are supported emotionally and practically as they take steps to employment.
The steps to employment consists of 8 weeks of interactive group learning and one-to-one support to help club members improve their employability. The Project will encompass three elements:
- Coaching : One to one time with each member to help review and achieve personal goals
- Community: Time for members to build relationships, networks and boost confidence alongside others seeking work
- Course: Equipping members with practical tools to successfully find and sustain work.
- Goal setting
- Identifying strengths and skills
- Getting to know employers
- Interview technique
- Volunteering and training
- Sustaining work.
For more information on CAP please visit https://capuk.org/i-want-help/cap-job-clubs/introduction
Interested ? please call us on 01162555542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to register or make a referral.