- To support people to maintain their own tenancies, promote independent living, social, emotional and economic wellbeing and greater inclusion in the wider community
- Motivate people to build self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Provides a holistic service that works in partnership with other agencies to support people with complex needs to address their individual issues. We work with people for as long as necessary.
- Single adults or couples Aged 16 and over
- Housed or at risk of homelessness and experiencing loneliness and social exclusion
- Not rough sleeping
Access Our day Centre is open access. We accepts referrals from a wide range of homelessness services. People can also self refer We are located at 1 Alfred Place, off Granby Street (opposite the LCC Customer Service Centre), LE1 1EB.
Tuesday: 11.00am – 12.00pm (cook & eat) , 12.30pm – 5.00pm (drop-in)
Thursday: 10.00am – 12.00pm (Art and Craft) , 12.30pm – 5.00pm (drop-in)
Friday: 12.30pm – 5.00pm (drop-in)
- Time: Morning 10.00am – 12.00pm By appointment only for one-to-one support
- Lunch served 12.30pm – 1.45pm
Activities Various activities arranged from the following;
- One to one discussions/meetings
- Table Tennis, Snooker, Rummikub, Scrabble etc.
- Keep fit sessions
- Practical support and signposting
- Relaxation class
- Access to computers