Welcome to the Centre Project
The Centre Project is a local charity that supports vulnerable people in the community. We aim to reach those who are most excluded from our society to reduce isolation and promote wellbeing. The Centre Project is a place where those who are alone and socially isolated can find acceptance, a sense of belonging and renewed purpose.
“The Centre helps me considerably. It is a focal point and it keeps me out of trouble, away from alcohol etc. I meet good people here. It is therapeutic for me. It’s extremely helpful”
The Centre provides holistic support. Our work is directed towards helping people enhance their life chances. We offer opportunities to reduce isolation and promote wellbeing through:
- Social Eating
- My Connect – community hub for social inclusion
- Aspire Women’s group
- Practical support and signposting to other agencies
- Advocacy, support and understanding
- Providing a wide variety of activities
- Enabling people to be part of a community
- Targeted youth provision for young people aged 13 – 19 years
- Inclusive day activities for adults with learning disabilities
We are committed to providing an equality of opportunity to all our clients within a safe environment.
We work in partnership with other services to enhance and not duplicate provision in the community
The Centre Project Limited, is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with company No. 07409088. Charity registration No. 1140710